The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Playing for a draw?

To be honest, seeing him play against us it was clear he'd been having regular attacks of the munchies.

Dave7

Legendary Member
@PaulSB I am not happy with your lot.
We loan you a young player and not only do you allow him to get bitten by a Preston player but he then gets red carded for his reaction.
It is now being reviewed.
I expect the guy who bit him to get a lengthy ban and the red card rescinded.
But who knows :wacko:

Fergs

Guru
A footy-related doff of the cap to Pearson Cycles
The fan-owned club I support has had just the pitch knackered by flooding, the day before we were due to host Newcastle United from that English Premier League wot I hear so much about. A supporter set up a just giving page to raise a few quid to help with the cost of repairs and a ground share while they happen. I’ve just seen Pearson in the list of donors ❤️
Next time I need some bike bits I’ll head out their way.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

Chislenko

Veteran
A footy-related doff of the cap to Pearson Cycles
The fan-owned club I support has had just the pitch knackered by flooding, the day before we were due to host Newcastle United from that English Premier League wot I hear so much about. A supporter set up a just giving page to raise a few quid to help with the cost of repairs and a ground share while they happen. I’ve just seen Pearson in the list of donors ❤️
Next time I need some bike bits I’ll head out their way.

A small consolation but at least you got to hammer team franchise before the pitch got knackered.

PaulSB

Squire
@PaulSB I am not happy with your lot.
We loan you a young player and not only do you allow him to get bitten by a Preston player but he then gets red carded for his reaction.
It is now being reviewed.
I expect the guy who bit him to get a lengthy ban and the red card rescinded.
But who knows :wacko:

I do apologise Dave. I'll have a word with the manager.

One thing though. Locally PNE are known as the nob enders...........last Sunday proved the point 👍

Top Bottom