Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Rain held off. Waterproof pants went in bin.

Clobber in washer, shoes on the dehumidifier, and will stay there.

New pants delivered before I got home.

You poor norvern monkeys with all your wet weather. For us suvern softies it's still tropical down 'ere.

Wow. I'm still -just- able to wear short sleeves and no fleece on the way into work.

simongt

Guru
Took the car in for MOT service etc., so went for a very pleasant rural ride whilst it was being done. Among other interesting things I saw were a padre driving up to his church in a Mercedes C250D with personalised number plates :eek: and an Alvis Stalwart parked ( just - ! ) in a small front garden. The Stolly was definitely in need of a fair bit of tlc, so must be the owners wee project for those quieter moments - ! ^_^

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Dryer today. Started raining about half way, but not enough to stop for waterproofs. Had overshoes on anyway due to damp roads.

There was a parking enforcement officer outside the 'school' this morning !

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Dryer today. Started raining about half way, but not enough to stop for waterproofs. Had overshoes on anyway due to damp roads.

There was a parking enforcement officer outside the 'school' this morning !

Another nice, warm cycling commute this morning down here in the Southern of Englandshire.

Wish there was parking enforcement officers outside the main School I pass every morning. Can be hellish with 4x4 school run motons.

Alex321

Guru
Another nice, warm cycling commute this morning down here in the Southern of Englandshire.

Wish there was parking enforcement officers outside the main School I pass every morning. Can be hellish with 4x4 school run motons.

Parking enforcement officers wouldn't be able to do anything, because they aren't "parking".

They can only be done for causing an obstruction, which is a police matter.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Decent ride both ways yesterday, my new "storage area" didn't get any moaning. However, it will only fit one bike in, need to look at some kind of upright stand.

IMG_20230913_082458.jpg

Top Bottom