Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
No, although the result was the expected one. However good practice for next year 😊

So long as you aren't a blue. Got no seats in Stockport, and unlikely too again 😑

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Roe Green looking fantastic this afternoon
163414A8-2D35-4C9A-8E68-8272761B9E52.jpeg

biking_fox

Guru
Still damp shoes and jacket from last night's rain - not heavy but steadily persistent all the way.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
I managed to get soaked both ways today.

First time riding direct to the new location, not quite got the route through the city centre quite right yet.

We are hopefully getting access to a parking garage next week which will give me somewhere to put the bike.

simongt

Guru
On the way back from an Aldi shop today, I had to stop a the red light on a Pelican crossing with other traffic. A teenager then cycled over the crossing and continued on the footpath on the opposite side. :whistle:
Does this conduct mildly irritate anyone else - ?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
On the way back from an Aldi shop today, I had to stop a the red light on a Pelican crossing with other traffic. A teenager then cycled over the crossing and continued on the footpath on the opposite side. :whistle:
Does this conduct mildly irritate anyone else - ?

To be honest. No. It's pretty low on my irritation level.
I just concentrate on my own ride and crap drivers trying not to kill me or other cyclists.

gaijintendo

Veteran
I forgot my gloves and glasses for the cycle in, my hands ached and my eyes wept for about 20 mins because it was so cold, which is like reverse reiki.

I brought my shed key, house key and bike key... But not my D-Lock key. So my bike is in the bike shed, and I've taken the battery off then laid the D-lock over the frame. It won't fool anyone, but it might give them a wry smile on their face as they cycle off with it.

Top Bottom