Motorsports Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Veteran
Watching on "mute" is quite refreshing ;)

Or for something a bit different, tune into the German F1 coverage as I had to last week when my regular er... streaming service stopped working. Had no clue what they were saying, just the visuals, the engine sounds and a general awareness of the excitement in the presenters voices. That said, for the race just gone I had to listen to the end of it on BBC radio - I haven't heard someone sound like they were going to explode like that since the days of Murray Walker.

OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru
Or for something a bit different, tune into the German F1 coverage as I had to last week when my regular er... streaming service stopped working. Had no clue what they were saying, just the visuals, the engine sounds and a general awareness of the excitement in the presenters voices. That said, for the race just gone I had to listen to the end of it on BBC radio - I haven't heard someone sound like they were going to explode like that since the days of Murray Walker.

I listen to the BBC radio coverage as a matter of course.

Yesterday's commentary team was Ben Edwards (who I got to know somewhat during my time involved with ASCAR), Marc Priestley (a former mechanic at Mclaren), Andrew Benson, Jennie Gow and a former F1 strategist whose name currently escapes me.

I listen to the BBC radio coverage as a matter of course.

Yesterday's commentary team was Ben Edwards (who I got to know somewhat during my time involved with ASCAR), Marc Priestley (a former mechanic at Mclaren), Andrew Benson, Jennie Gow and a former F1 strategist whose name currently escapes me.

What's your opinion of Bernie Collins?

I personally find her insight and comments very interesting.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Oliver Bearman looks like he will be a Haas driver next year

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I'm not a Lewis fan but fair play, he drove a tight race and handled the conditions well. He deserved that.

Norris clearly not happy in the post race interview that he's fallen further behind Verstappen. Speaking of which, Max played his cards well and did a tidy job grabbing 2nd.

A good blast all round.

I'm not a fan too but Hamilton is awesome at Silverstone in changing conditions and this was well deserved win.

Top Bottom