Motorsports Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Veteran
click on " watch on you tube " dedicated to Ralph , good luck to him

I feel like this is something that has aged spectacularly badly or is missing some critical context...

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
I think it might be a not very subtle way of our rusted correspondent saying he's a homophobe.

No Randy , not a homophobe, just a hetero home sapiens. That video would not be allowed today , it was made for Irish TV by David McSavage in a series some years ago , eventually ( not too long after this episode ) the series was pulled . You should have seen what way he treated the catholic church ! but it was totally justified in that case

AndyRM

XOXO
No Randy , not a homophobe, just a hetero home sapiens. That video would not be allowed today , it was made for Irish TV by David McSavage in a series some years ago , eventually ( not too long after this episode ) the series was pulled . You should have seen what way he treated the catholic church ! but it was totally justified in that case

Thanks for the 'splain. I know who David McSavage is.

Another comedian who blames "cancel culture" for an ailing career.

icowden

Veteran
It's described as a satirical comedy show. I was trying to work out what the satire was in that sketch, as it just appears to just be homophobia. I was allowing that that it might be that the person running the farm was a caricature of a loathed politician or there was some other point to it at the end after it was cut off...

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
It's described as a satirical comedy show. I was trying to work out what the satire was in that sketch, as it just appears to just be homophobia. I was allowing that that it might be that the person running the farm was a caricature of a loathed politician or there was some other point to it at the end after it was cut off...

Yes it was a dig at an infamous politician/farmer back in the day who was less than kind to his livestock among other things

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
So who is Sainz going to sign for , if he is not careful he might end up with no drive at all and that would be a shame, unless he is going to join his dad inn the Ford Raptor in rally raids

Top Bottom