Votes: 377 26.3%
  • 11-15 miles

Votes: 304 21.2%
  • 16-20 miles

Votes: 169 11.8%
  • >20 miles

Votes: 254 17.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Not even 2 miles each way, so I go home for lunch too to double the daily distance lol

Hopefully our next office will be slightly further away so I can get some more miles in.

Rustybucket

Veteran
My new route is around 20 miles each way - I can only manage this 2 days a week because of my dodgy knees. Takes me about 1 hour 20 mins in the morning & 1 hour 40 mins on the way home.
I keep trying new routes to try & find quicker routes thru london!

dodgy

Long time cyclist, but a slight change in circumstances (I work from home mostly, but am being encouraged to show my face more often) means I have a 22 mile each way commute. I'm learning lots about microfibre towels, lights, messenger bags that I've never needed to know before!

The miles aren't a problem, it's the logistics, but I have excellent facilities in my workplace :smile:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
6`ish miles round trip, but I like to mix it up and have 4 or 5 routes that I can take. It all depends on what mood i`m in. The going to work route is usually nice and steady, quick and easy peasy. Coming home is an unplanned spontaneous rush of the blood type thing that can be influenced by anything... weather. traffic at roundabouts, hunger, my sixth sense and so on. From clocking out at work to locking my bike back up at home could take between 20 to 40 minutes. I have no idea what time i`ll be home from work tomorrow..... scary.

steve52

I'm back! Yippeee
i dont as im a carer, but not to be beaten i road from the bedroom to the kitchen to make this mornings tea

Today I came to the conclusion that playing catch-up won't be enough if I want to achieve my slightly ambitious goal of 6000 miles this year. Starting tomorrow I'm going to extend my round trip commute from 13 miles to 20 miles. I'm currently about 400 miles behind target; an extended commute and a few more long bike rides whilst the weather is still good will see me right :smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Today I came to the conclusion that playing catch-up won't be enough if I want to achieve my slightly ambitious goal of 6000 miles this year. Starting tomorrow I'm going to extend my round trip commute from 13 miles to 20 miles. I'm currently about 400 miles behind target; an extended commute and a few more long bike rides whilst the weather is still good will see me right :smile:

Go for it.....

Top Bottom