Votes: 377 26.3%
  • 11-15 miles

Votes: 304 21.2%
  • 16-20 miles

Votes: 169 11.8%
  • >20 miles

Votes: 254 17.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like the option of a 14, 19 or 26 mile commute.

I also like that the direct commute is only 4.2 miles each way
I like even more than the direct commute to the pub is 4.5 miles

Acesand8s

Regular
15 mile there 15 back but there are two 25% hills in it and I have to set off at 0540 to get there at 0640 start work at 7 View attachment 11780 cracking views though!!
View attachment 11781
I think youre just about the winner here thus far.

danielstucke

Über Member
About to change from 1 miles each way to 16 miles with 1000ft+ climbing on the way home. Expecting thighs and appetite to grow considerably.

Enis Baysal

Before anyone judges me for this journey *Im not sure what is good or bad for you guys BUT... as a beginner im prepared for criticism^^..this was my journey home from work today and it was by far my slowest journey *absolutely nackered from work*... I typically do this route to and from work 4-5 days a week. On average I do this in 18-19 mins and now that I finally found out I can have an app which records this stuff im going to be keeping record of my times and trying to improve :biggrin:. Just thought I would share :smile: :smile:!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-16-03-52-31.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-16-03-52-31.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 49

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Before anyone judges me for this journey *Im not sure what is good or bad for you guys BUT... as a beginner im prepared for criticism^^..this was my journey home from work today and it was by far my slowest journey *absolutely nackered from work*... I typically do this route to and from work 4-5 days a week. On average I do this in 18-19 mins and now that I finally found out I can have an app which records this stuff im going to be keeping record of my times and trying to improve :biggrin:. Just thought I would share :smile: :smile:!

No one is going to judge you for cycle commuting to work on here. Far from it in fact.
Thanks for sharing, it's always nice to see other peoples commute.

The more you commute, the fitter and faster you become.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member

When I first started commuting by bike I was doing a similar distance and your slowest journey was a typical time for me.

Enis Baysal

When I first started commuting by bike I was doing a similar distance and your slowest journey was a typical time for me.
I must say I have quickly noticed (in a month or so) my time and top speeds have gradually and consistantly improved, so I am very excited!!ive gone from 24 mins to 16:30. Very happy. Average speed around 13-14mph to a great day of 19^^

Top Bottom