Votes: 377 26.3%
  • 11-15 miles

Votes: 304 21.2%
  • 16-20 miles

Votes: 169 11.8%
  • >20 miles

Votes: 254 17.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hdc

Not commuting yet but want to start badly. As soon as I get a bike! The ride will be only 12 miles return so hope to extend it when I'm more in shape.

Paspie

My commute would be 10 miles each way, but thanks to circumstances I get a free taxi to school so it's kinda pointless to cycle the way.

Most of my rides will be on weekends as a hobby and for training purposes.

London Female

Über Member
6 mile round trip. Tomorrow will be my first time commuting on my bike since starting my new job. I was based at this site a couple of years ago and used to cycle then due to not having a car, its a flat route so nothing challenging.

AndyPeace

five and a half miles each way, though I've been extending the route home between ten and twenty miles. First year I've regually extended my commutes and despite the weather, loving it :smile:

Krellon

I ride 5.5 miles out and do between 5.5 and 35 miles back depending on conditions.

Br

young Ed

Veteran
i voted 1-5 miles because that is what i did then but now i commute 11-15 miles because i am a big boy now :biggrin:
:bicycle:
Cheers Ed

uclown2002

Guru
Encouraging words to all of us there uclown!

There seems to be a significant number of commuters on here with no access to showers, so a compromise must be found. Not riding is not an option for some!
A poll might be interesting to determine whether or not folk have shower access.

young Ed

Veteran
There seems to be a significant number of commuters on here with no access to showers, so a compromise must be found. Not riding is not an option for some!
A poll might be interesting to determine whether or not folk have shower access.
my commute is about 14-15 miles now and i have access to showers but don't use them as i don't have time and they are filthy and it is just one of the unwritten rules that no one uses the showers in my school! also i find a quick spray of deoderent and a shower in the evening keeps me fresh enough :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom