Votes: 377 26.3%
  • 11-15 miles

Votes: 304 21.2%
  • 16-20 miles

Votes: 169 11.8%
  • >20 miles

Votes: 254 17.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

James Edwards

I will be commuting to work which is 1-2 miles away from my house, i need to buy a new bike due to the old one being stolen :sad:. Can anyone help me decide one a good bike to buy that is trustworthy?
-Thanks

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I will be commuting to work which is 1-2 miles away from my house, i need to buy a new bike due to the old one being stolen :sad:. Can anyone help me decide one a good bike to buy that is trustworthy?
-Thanks

Best you ask that question HERE

vij-007

22 miles round trip to work , try and do it most days but training for the Londonn marathon next april mean the cycling will suffer

Pico Triano

Sadly right now I'm too far to commute. Last winter I was doing 9-10km each way. I've come close to twenty each way on a previous job but that is pretty close to my limit. I have to have something left for my employer.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Eleven mile round trip every weekday, all year. Sometimes over the weekend too. Hardly epic, but I love to do it.

mangid

Guru
I'm commuting 17 miles in and 17 back ONLY when I have the energy. I'm around 500 miles a month. I leave very early around 3:40am as I go in at 5am. Hardestpart really is getting up at 3am. I'm loving it more and more to ride in. Weight loss is my motivation.

Not quite as early as you, I get up at 5:00, best time of the day ;-)

Top Bottom