Votes: 377 26.3%
  • 11-15 miles

Votes: 304 21.2%
  • 16-20 miles

Votes: 169 11.8%
  • >20 miles

Votes: 254 17.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chqshaitan

Guru
nice one bud

Mange-tout

15 miles one way only (home). Get a lift in and then twice a week cycle home. Been doing this for 3 weeks now. There's a stinger of a hill at mile 14 and have only managed it twice - the other times have had to walk. I'm working up to 3 times per week but definately will need a rest day in between for the forseeable future:ohmy:

Deano-MC-Racer

I do 25 miles each day, 12.5 each way mon-friday and even do a 20-60 miler on the weekend if I'm strong enough and have done detours to richmond park on the way home but the cull is on at the moment and the cold weather makes it not alot of fun at the moment.
I cycle from Hounslow to Regent street every day and it generally takes me 50mins but have done it in 44mins which is my PB.
Generally mondays and tuesday are my best days and gets slower towards the end of the week after I do BodyPump class on tuesday which kills my legs with all the leg work I do.

Si_

Regular
The direct route is 9.8 miles each way, but who on earth takes the direct route on push bike? if i wanted to get there quickly i'd take the car, which kinda defeats the object. so i often ride home the long way which ends up being something like a 25 mile round trip.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
15 miles one way only (home). Get a lift in and then twice a week cycle home. Been doing this for 3 weeks now. There's a stinger of a hill at mile 14 and have only managed it twice - the other times have had to walk. I'm working up to 3 times per week but definately will need a rest day in between for the forseeable future:ohmy:

think I know which hill that is! Do you live up near Masterton by any chance?

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
I'm moving to another job so its back down to 7miles for me....kind of looking forward getting to work not too sweaty after a 20mile slog in the freezing cold. I'll enjoy a 20min ride in the warmer waether
Its over the hill from LLangollen, towards Wrexham near Rhos, so still have lots of opportunities to do some big hills when I finish work :smile:

Top Bottom