Votes: 377 26.3%
  • 11-15 miles

Votes: 304 21.2%
  • 16-20 miles

Votes: 169 11.8%
  • >20 miles

Votes: 254 17.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
climb??? That's not a climb :laugh: http://app.strava.com/segments/1151087 if only it was part of commute.

Ok its a hump :thumbsup: Its a hill ive never seemed to enjoy trying for some reason :cry:

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
28 miles round trip from N.E. Bristol - S.W. Bristol & back.
Early morning usually takes 50 minutes, return journey in the rush hour about an hour !

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
For the last 3 years my commute has been a 24 mile daily round trip. I only have 2 route choices (both around 45-50 minutes, but one route is quite hilly). What I have started to do lately is to make really small changes by going down a different road/cycle path that's only slightly out of my way, just for a bit of a change.

sheffgirl

Are we counting one way or in total? I clicked '1-5' but that's only one way. Its 3 miles each way for me, but I go a slightly longer and more scenic way home to make it 6.7miles, and now the weather is nicer and its lighter I've extended it to 7.2 miles each day.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Was bored at work today, worked out how far my commute was in parsecs. It was a pretty small number, something x10^-13.

Also 80 furlongs.

My commute is a 44 mile round trip from South Bristol to Wotton-under-Edge. Only doing it 3 times a week at the moment but hoping to build it up by the summer...

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
if you do that every day chapeau to you! That is a fair old distance, thought my 30 mile round trip daily was tall order but that wins hands down.

theMec

Regular
I started a new job back in January and have been getting the bus everyday since, but this morning i cycled the 20 miles from Oxford to Aylesbury in 1hour 30mins. Not too shabby. I'm going to start off one day a week and see how it goes. The route is pretty flat luckily but there is a hillier route i can take if and when i'm feeling brave!

LeeOsborne

Mine's about 5 miles each way.Generally, it takes me 18 - 20 minutes, nearly the same as it takes on my motorbike if ridden sensibly! There is a little short cut I take when peddling though. The car takes a minimum 25 minutes.

Jazzer

Regular
Hi I'm on a 40 mile round trip,each work day, little bit tired by the end of the week, but can't resist a run out on the weekend, one rest day a must, I have two nice 17percent hills at very end of commute, on way home arghhh,times way out with last weeks winds but still enjoyed the training cheers

Top Bottom