Votes: 377 26.3%
  • 11-15 miles

Votes: 304 21.2%
  • 16-20 miles

Votes: 169 11.8%
  • >20 miles

Votes: 254 17.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
47 miles on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Tuesday and Thursday is just around 30 miles. On the weekend I go out cycling and get lost and find my way back with the gps. I once ended up near Brighton and had no idea until the GPS went on when I wanted to go home lol

Devonshiredave

Mine will be 24 mile round trip once I can get my stamina up. Did a dry run yesterday (Sunday) and did it in 1hr 43 there and back with 500ft climb which suprised me. Legs and posterior are definately reminding me of it today! Hope it will be at least three days a week once I get going.

number3

Marathon Runner
None at the minute but, once I get my fitness up and my confidence (I'm new to cycling) then I plan on commuting to work and back which is around 13 miles each way so 26 in total. I can vary the route to make it longer and slightly more scenic too.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
My shortest route is about 8 miles and slightly hilly about 500 ft of climbing with an option to go over The Wizard on the way in, wakes you up in the morning ^_^ . If I want a fast run home I will take another route which is just over 10 and if the weather permits and it is light I will take a hillier route home upto Rainow and on to the top of The Brickworks which is 16 miles with over 1000ft of climbing despite, in theory overall being downhill :wacko:

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Just over 4 mile round trip... started this week, rained most days hehe

Wish it was longer but at least im home sooner!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Just over 4 mile round trip... started this week, rained most days hehe

Wish it was longer but at least im home sooner!

What is stopping you from making it longer?

My commute is 24 mile round trip and I never do that.
It's always 22 in the morning and 14 in the evening.

Top Bottom