Cricket thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
England win the toss and choose to field.

Jimmy under cloudy skies at Lords. Jimmy on 700 test wickets, Warne on 708....could he?

T4tomo

Legendary Member
The Windies have a pretty weak and inexperienced batting line up. Their bowling attack is a bit stronger.

Great debut for Atkinson. Jimmy now on 701 wickets, I think Warne is safe in 2nd place.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Great day for England. Hard to call the balance between England playing very well and West Indies being poor or more kindly inexperienced in these conditions. Some great individual performances. I’d like to see Root anchor the innings now.

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
You'd have thought they'd at least let him get a run.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Pleased I didn’t get tickets for Lords tomorrow. We try and go to a test once a year but didn’t get it sorted this year. Saved a lot of money on trains and accommodation, sorry for those who have shelled out.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Pleased I didn’t get tickets for Lords tomorrow. We try and go to a test once a year but didn’t get it sorted this year. Saved a lot of money on trains and accommodation, sorry for those who have shelled out.

Yeah. Could be over before lunch. Do they get a partial refund?
The Saturday ticket holders will get a full refund but may still have paid accommodation etc.
I suspect the MCC are probably quite annoyed too. The bar revenue on Saturday would be huge.

Top Bottom