Any Runners On Here??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did a 10k run tonight once kids were in bed.

I’ve battered my legs this week with a 7k run yesterday morning and a leg session in the gym yesterday and evening.

It’s a rest day for me tomorrow before I jump on the bike and commute 14k each way.

Bonus is that I hit enough points in Decathlon to get £3 voucher. I am liking their new membership scheme.

stephec

Squire
Interesting, I'll look into that although would need one that adjusts as the beam would just go straight out otherwise. Least when it's on your head, you can look up and down with ease. I run solo (apart from parkruns) so shouldn't be dazzling any others with it on my head. :eek:^_^

I bought a Decathlon head torch a few years ago for around £45.00.

It has a couple of different power levels, not sure about a zoom for the beam angle as I've not touched it since March, and a decent battery life.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Petal has a good range of headlamps from inexpensive to flipping heck how much?!

Both myself and my wife have one each that were around the £45 to £50 mark in a sale. They have been excellent, even faring well in minus 30c up in the arctic circle earlier this year.

I’ve got a Petzl Swift. I really like it. Even the lowest brightness is adequate for seeing on roads and smooth trails. I only increase the setting if I’m on rougher terrain.

Soon be time to get it charged up now the mornings are getting darker.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I’ve got a Petzl Swift. I really like it. Even the lowest brightness is adequate for seeing on roads and smooth trails. I only increase the setting if I’m on rougher terrain.

Soon be time to get it charged up now the mornings are getting darker.

I've got a couple of Petzl head torches though I haven't really used them outdoors in ages, they tend to get used for close work or looking in the meter cupbord. They're getting on for 30 years old, I think the newer models have a much higher efficiency and light output.

Top Bottom