Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterob

Veteran
I've had a look at the upcoming races and can't see any really hilly ones that are repeated at convenient times, so are we all happy doing the Hare & Hounds course again this week? The course is "Gotham Grind", and you can do the H & H race on Wednesday at 17.30 or 19.35, or Thursday at 18.00 (UK times). Also, as @Brusgaard says, a race on this same course is being run at 20.01 tomorrow (KISS Choice - EU PM - short) if you can't make the Hare & Hounds races on Wednesday or Thursday.

I agree it would be good to spice up our league with a hillier race - and possibly a TT where there will be no drafting? But for these we'll probably need to pick individual events and we'll all only have one shot of doing it. Maybe a Saturday or Sunday afternoon would suit most people?
Also worth noting that the hare & Hounds race is also on Sunday's at 6pm (UK).

bridgy

Legendary Member
Also worth noting that the hare & Hounds race is also on Sunday's at 6pm (UK).
Oh yeah - good spot Pete

Norry1

Legendary Member
I hope to do the 7.05 3R Richmond Flat race tonight. May be a bit tired from racing yesterday, but will be off the bike for a couple of days now, working away, so chance to recover then.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Next project before big one
20190211_155135.jpg

JuhaL

Guru
Wife's new house for when she leaves after seeing what ive spent on bike accessories :biggrin:
Good to hear that your wife is compassionate :thumbsup:

mjd1988

Guru
I hope to do the 7.05 3R Richmond Flat race tonight. May be a bit tired from racing yesterday, but will be off the bike for a couple of days now, working away, so chance to recover then.

6pm 3R london flat for me

Not sure how this is going to go, end of dry january :cheers: and mileage has taken a hit since the end of the tour so would be surprised to be hitting any decent C numbers

Top Bottom