Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
bloody hell ! the vultures are circling ! - i only sneezed
anyway - bike stocks are dwindling - one got squashed , one melted on the turbo and last week the local druggy decided to pinch the one that lived in the garden ! all on camera so got to have a word next time i see him !
Someone from Edinburgh is my bet.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Ive got my Genesis single speed. Looking it over, ive decided to change my upgrade plans. I had a little ride on it and like the position of the handlebars and simplicity of the single gear. The brakes are rubbish being cable discs. Ive managed to find a cheap pair of hydraulic road levers. They are Di2, so if i ever decide to go alfine I can go Di2 shifting :biggrin:. Pannier rack and bag on order. Roll on spring

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Ive got my Genesis single speed. Looking it over, ive decided to change my upgrade plans. I had a little ride on it and like the position of the handlebars and simplicity of the single gear. The brakes are rubbish being cable discs. Ive managed to find a cheap pair of hydraulic road levers. They are Di2, so if i ever decide to go alfine I can go Di2 shifting :biggrin:. Pannier rack and bag on order. Roll on spring
My SS is a white 2017 Genesis Flyer ... this is what I'll be doing the ToC on :okay:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Have we/you decided on which "league" race to do next week? I'm not able to ride from Wednesday till Sunday evening.

So if you decide to ride the ZHR H&H on Wednesday/Thursday, I might do the "KISS Choice Race - EU PM" at 8.01PM Tuesday instead. It's the same route, laps and distance.

Of course I'll loose the benefit of being in a big group working together to chase down the C's, but that's just too bad...

Last edited:

Whorty

Have we/you decided on which "league" race to do next week? I'm not able to ride from Wednesday till Sunday evening.

So if you decide to ride the ZHR H&H on Wednesday/Thursday, I might do the "KISS Choice Race - EU PM" at 8.01PM Tuesday instead. It's the same route, laps and distance.

Of course I'll loose the benefit of being in a big group working together to chase down the C's, but that's just too bad...
Seems like a plan to me. Is this the NY perimeter course or something else? Can't tell from ZP

Whorty

I'm giving up my Sunday morning Audax tomorrow to Join Andre Griepel in his fight for ALS ride (workout) at 9:00 ... I'd rather spend 60 minutes on Watopia Flat Reverse than the Greater London Flat for 100Km!! (Anyone wanting to make a donation can do so here) ... I will however, If I have the legs continue to ride around the various corses to make up the 100Km ... Watopia Hilly loop and possibly the Volcano KOM ... anyone wanting to have a gentle pootle is welcome to join me ... I'm not planning on anything more than 2 W/Kg except on the climbs and the sprints :boxing::boxing:
I'm hoping t be on by 10 and also looking to do a long one. May join you at some stage but i'll be pootling too as planning on 3 hour ride

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
That Andy is not very sociable. Joined him for a ride, gave him a ride on, sent a few messages as I ride along side and nothing back in return:dry:

Sorry Bob, I saw your message and tried to reply. In doing so it paused TR and I lost all resistance and power. When I got it going again it wasn't in ERG mode. After all that, you'd taken your bat and ball home and were nowhere to be seen :smile:

I need to get the phone near by for these little tete-a-tete gatherings :biggrin:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Sorry Bob, I saw your message and tried to reply. In doing so it paused TR and I lost all resistance and power. When I got it going again it wasn't in ERG mode. After all that, you'd taken your bat and ball home and were nowhere to be seen :smile:

I need to get the phone near by for these little tete-a-tete gatherings :biggrin:

Cuddles, all is forgiven:okay:

Get a quad lock or similar for the phone.

I went off to Sufferfest. Loving/hating the tour. 1 stage to go and will do a self indulgent write up when finished :biggrin:

Top Bottom