Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
My power results have been within 10W of each other 275-285W. I find power to be misleading during races, because I'll do little as possible effort to stay in a pack so my Watts will be lower than solo effort. I suppose it all evens out eventually though

JuhaL

Guru
Stage-9 1:02:09. I have never ride in a swamp but now i had a vision how it might feel.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Anyone else on at 6pm? I am aiming for 1h 12m.
Ask Dean, to see if hes satisfied with his time:tongue:

kipster

Guru
Lowest Stage 3: 180w 3w/kg
Highest Stage 7: 226w 3.8w/kg

Hopefully get on later at 7/8pm and then have a go at Stage One at the weekend.

@kipster are you re-doing stage one? It will be v.close between us if you do...
If I get time! I need to redo stage 4 and stage 1 so depends on the weather at the weekend. Thanks be fair it looks bloody cold out at the weekend so maybe I'll get them both done.

I'll be keeping an eye on your times as we are close.

peterob

Veteran
It was horrible wasn't it.
Yes it was!

Pretty pleased with my time (52:54). Felt pretty good for the first 2 laps in the lead pack but couldn't stick with them on the steep bit of the third lap and wasted a lot of energy trying to chase back onto them, only to get dropped again on the incline soon after. I then had the best part of a lap riding solo (field was a lot smaller than yesterday) and feeling a bit sick xx(before joining and being dropped by the second group on the same climb on lap 4. Two of us were left on the run-in and managed to keep the 3rd group at bay (I let him have the sprint as he had been putting most of the work in tbh ;)).

Pleased with that overall but a bit annoyed I couldn't stick with the first pack for another lap as that would have made a big difference to my time and saved me from riding solo for so long.

I'll update the spreadsheet after @Aleman has finished stage 9 at 7pm.

Top Bottom