Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Just done a warm up to see the course although the climbs are short they certainly do hurt when racing.

Well done all, not a easy course this one:B)
I forgot how many ups and downs there are ..... that hurt a lot. Much prefer this kind of race though compared to a straight climb as tactics, surges, resting all play its part.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
57:42 - lots of us close on time. Would have been a good race if we were all together
Great time Martin :okay: That weight loss is helping you :biggrin:

Breedon

Legendary Member
I crashed and burned on the 2nd lap my heart rate was unusually high through out and i couldn't get my breathing back down after the start, i was losing so many places it was ridiculous, so i bailed :shy:
Will try again tomorrow, if im honest i wasn't really feeling it tonight as it was.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
It looked like lots of riders blowing up and losing draft in the pack, I had at least 5 occasions that happened I had like you Carl, so had to blast by them to catch the pack

bobinski

Legendary Member
I crashed and burned on the 2nd lap my heart rate was unusually high through out and i couldn't get my breathing back down after the start, i was losing so many places it was ridiculous, so i bailed :shy:
Will try again tomorrow, if im honest i wasn't really feeling it tonight as it was.

Dean, If you want company i will join you. Was going to have a go tonight but just too darned lazy!:biggrin:

Erm thought it was a flat course xx(

peterob

Veteran
Spreadsheet updated with today's available times. Some good results there and a lot close together.

Looks like there'll be a fair few of us riding tomorrow :rolleyes:

TdZ.png

Top Bottom