Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
Looking at results from this mornings ride I was aiming for a sub 1:4:30 time ,so would be ecstatic if I got sub 1:0:0^_^

Well done

Cheers! You will do it faster than that i'm sure looking at your previous efforts.

This is the problem with setting a first time, I love seeing someone set a time and aim for it!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Cheers! You will do it faster than that i'm sure looking at your previous efforts.

This is the problem with setting a first time, I love seeing someone set a time and aim for it!
Sub 1 hr, and your power readings, is impressive. Something to aim for, but I think I'll need some luck in the group I end up in to beat it. Will give it my all though :training:

JuhaL

Guru
How are the Bkool Air users getting on in races against Bkool Pro users? I'm assuming the Bkool Air has an accurate Power Meter like the kickr or Neo which were previously at a disadvantage on Bkool because of the over-generous watts you could get on a Bkool Pro trainer (particularly on the Bkool software)?
After i bought Elite Drivo2 i noticed that i have to take very seriously Bkool software. With Drivo2 it feels harder ride than with Zwift. Don’t know why but i have noticed that i need to find bit of lighter gears what i ride in Zwift. Could it be difference how it optimized with different trainers.

Well that's what they claim - who am I to doubt the technical claims of Bkool's marketing department? :whistle:
The first one I see is on page 2 of winter cup. Lots of different trainers and only a few of these. But our own cyclechaters in page 1.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-29-06-48-13.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-29-06-48-13.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 21

Brusgaard

Über Guru
After i bought Elite Drivo2 i noticed that i have to take very seriously Bkool software. With Drivo2 it feels harder ride than with Zwift. Don’t know why but i have noticed that i need to find bit of lighter gears what i ride in Zwift. Could it be difference how it optimized with different trainers.

Set your trainer difficulty to 100% in Zwift, and I suppose you’ll find it much harder too going up a climb. I find riding in Bkool Simulator on my Bkool Pro quite a bit harder than before I started with Zwift. Maybe it is just because I’m more tired, but the effect/feel of drafting has changed too.

In Zwift, if you put in a good effort at the start, you will be able to stay with the fast bunch for some time, where as in BSim I’ll be dropped within a minute or two as the “bunch” never really gets formed.

Last edited:

JuhaL

Guru
Set you trainer difficulty to 100% in Zwift, and I suppose you’ll find it much harder too going up a climb. I find riding in Bkool Simulator on my Bkool Pro quite a bit harder than before I started with Zwift. Maybe it is just because I’m more tired, but the effect/feel of drafting has changed too.

In Zwift, if you put in a good effort at the start, you will be able to stay with the fast bunch for some time, where as in BSim I’ll be dropped within a minute or two as the “bunch” never really gets formed.
I have used trainer difficulty as a 100% basicly all the time, only few times in Tour de Zwift i have drop that setting. Somehow i just feel resistance differentially those two programs. Probably i need to ride with Bkool more often to get use to that better.

Top Bottom