Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It looked like lots of riders blowing up and losing draft in the pack, I had at least 5 occasions that happened I had like you Carl, so had to blast by them to catch the pack
It's a case of concentrating and spotting it happen ... i was 'slack' so missed it a few times, but once I started concentrating I dealt with it better. Bloody annoying though that the 'sticky' draft holds you to a wheel even when you're going faster then them and they are losing the wheel in front.

Report scorecard for Whorty .... "could do better" :tongue:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Its like real riding, gotta keep sharp eyed

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
53.48 for me - time for a late dinner!

:okay:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Gutted! Strava and the league table at the end of the ride had 59:55, while ZwiftPower shows 1:00:03... I guess it includes the coasting time after the finish line as it's part of the .fit file?
Not sure why, but all the Tour De Zwift times seem to be a few seconds more on Zwiftpower compared to the finish time on screen in zwift. I wonder if it's something to do with the large numbers of riders at the start messing with the on screen timings slightly, but being corrected by ZP - I don't really know though. I can understand why you feel gutted being bumped 3 seconds over the hour mark though!

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Looking at the results, we are all pretty strong riders, coming well up the leaderboard in all races. Someone once said to me if you come in the top 50%, youre better than most. Im around 25-35% overall so very pleased, and more so if I ignore these faster, younger lightweights by filtering :tongue:

Ignoring Lee, hes just bloody annoying old skinny goat:whistle:

Top Bottom