Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Anyone racing tues ?
I'll do TDZ stage 3 at 19.00 if I feel up to it - woke up with a cold this morning so not feeling too great

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Stage 3 has less climbing than stage 2 did Carl ^_^
Not so much the overall climbing, but the length of each climb .... I'm OK in NY as the climbs are short in time, with 'rests' between ramps, but other hills in Zwift are longer (time-wise). I find the punchy short climbs much easier than the longer tempo climbs. As always though, I'll be giving it my all :biggrin:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Not so much the overall climbing, but the length of each climb .... I'm OK in NY as the climbs are short in time, with 'rests' between ramps, but other hills in Zwift are longer (time-wise). I find the punchy short climbs much easier than the longer tempo climbs. As always though, I'll be giving it my all :biggrin:
So basically you're Peter Sagan, right?

mjd1988

Guru
Might do stage 3 tomorrow at 7 (5 if i'm v lucky) In which case i'll probably do the zing fitness ride today rather than race.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Think I will be trying some sort of race around 6 pm tomorrow
Not able to do all stages of toz

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I think i swap out my TR ride for a TDZ race tomorrow.

Reason

I broke my daughter s car arrrgh!
Being a good dad, i thought I would replace the rear shoes, only to find the hard brake line sheared off instead of undo-ing. Parts ordered now so will spend tomorrow hopefully finishing job. Ive had to cancel meeting and home jobs to rectify problem

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It's actually a bit annoying that the TDZ rides are mostly at 5 or 7pm as I'd prefer to do 6pm too. But I'm kind of enjoying doing the tour rides as a random thing to focus on for a bit
Wednesday is 6 and 8 (i'll be doing 6). Seems each stage is now being run over 2 days, with alternative times each day (5 or 7 one day, 6 or 8 the next). I'm in the office tomorrow so won't be able to do 5 and 7 is a bit late, hence why aiming for 6 on Wednesday :okay:

Top Bottom