Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I ventured out into the cold real world this morning. Despite two pairs of socks (one merino wool "warm" ones) and windproof shoe covers, the one part of me that was consistently cold - to the point of numbness - was my feet. Not sure what else I could have done - anyone else have the same problem?

Get some duct tape and use it to cover the air vents around the toe area. Lots of shoes have one on the sole too so look for that. Other than that what kip says. The best winter socks I have are dhb ones that cost about £5. It wasn’t too bad today on London. But recently I’ve been using a set of quite pricey castelli overshoes. I know most people say it’s not worth spending too much on overshoes as they all bust eventually, they’re all made of the same neoprene etc. But these ones are slightly thicker than average. And they also go slightly further up the leg.

Well today didn’t go as planned this morning. Planned stage 2 for 2 o’clock but no. Playing footy over the park was higher up someone’s list. Plan b was to tire the lad out and get back for 4! No.
Roast dinner at 5 stage 2 at 6 xx(
Tough. Thought I managed the hour marker, went through finish 59.37 but zpower says otherwise. Missed by 25 seconds. :boxing:Next time bagel :boxing:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Well today didn’t go as planned this morning. Planned stage 2 for 2 o’clock but no. Playing footy over the park was higher up someone’s list. Plan b was to tire the lad out and get back for 4! No.
Roast dinner at 5 stage 2 at 6 xx(
Tough. Thought I managed the hour marker, went through finish 59.37 but zpower says otherwise. Missed by 25 seconds. :boxing:Next time bagel :boxing:
Not sure I could have ridden that after a meal. You did well not to vom!

LBHIFI

Veteran
val d'isere:hyper:
Great skiing there and a nice city too.

Been away from cykling for one and a half month, so kind of in recovery mode too. Going on a ski vacation late January so will have yet another break. I think that will be the end of my WC TT qualify plan :sad:.
Still going to London and Peterborough. Maybe I’ll bring my sons ushanka (google it) and take a spin around regends park in full TT gear ^_^ ( Russian style)
It appears "comrade Bassett" has made inroads in Denmark as well.
I'm starting to think his French Skiing vacation is another cover story. It's only been 6 months since his last trip to Italy and that seems to have stirred up some unrest. Hmm. Next he'll be interfering with American elections somehow...hey wait a minute didn't he just send an agent to the states to recruit an American... Oh, it all makes sense now..

berty bassett

Legendary Member
It appears "comrade Bassett" has make inroads in Denmark as well.
I'm starting to think his French Skiing vacation is another cover story. It's only been 6 months since his last trip to Italy and that seems to have stirred up some unrest. Hmm. Next he'll be interfering with American elections somehow...hey wait a minute didn't he just send an agent to the states to recruit an American... Oh, it all makes sense now..
:ph34r: sleep with one eye open

LBHIFI

Veteran
It appears "comrade Bassett" has made inroads in Denmark as well.
You may be on to something. My son is def. hit by a russian wave. This is his favorite dance:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...IwAHoECAIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3cRSGEAe-SJLxsbb0Rt3lt
Should I be worried?

Top Bottom