Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Anyone looking for the centre point on their Taxc Neo,. this is mine aligning up on the pivot point. I used my leveling laser to get a vertical line over the pivot
20181229_163146.jpg

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I just did the 17.05 3R The 6 Train 4 lap race and got third. I was .48sec behind the winner, so need a better Sprint when I am knackered. A good hard race though which I enjoyed. Think the mojo is back :okay:

Congratulations Martin,:smile:

I thought a little baiting might spur you on^_^

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I just did the 17.05 3R The 6 Train 4 lap race and got third. I was .48sec behind the winner, so need a better Sprint when I am knackered. A good hard race though which I enjoyed. Think the mojo is back :okay:
When I finally get shock of this chest infection I'll join you, but could be a week or 2 still. Really struggling to breath at the moment, not great! Will try the Rapaha 4 Horsemen tomorrow at 2 o'clock but at a very leisurely pace.

Norry1

Legendary Member
When I finally get shock of this chest infection I'll join you, but could be a week or 2 still. Really struggling to breath at the moment, not great! Will try the Rapaha 4 Horsemen tomorrow at 2 o'clock but at a very leisurely pace.

I think your profile comment needs updating at the moment.

GWS - we were having some good racing tussles.

Gary E

Veteran
Doesn’t look new to me
All of the seals on the box were intact and the rubber feet didn’t have a mark on them. The free hub didn’t have a mark on it either. So I’m assuming this is a manufacturing error. I’m guessing that the tool they use to do up the screws does 3 at a time which explains why every other screw was mangled.
Wiggle say they’ll arrange a collection next Wednesday. Then, once they get it back, they’ll begin processing a refund. Finally, once the money gets back into my account, I have to re-order :sad: So I’m trainer-less for the next couple of weeks by the look of it :sad:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I think your profile comment needs updating at the moment.

GWS - we were having some good racing tussles.
We were indeed. There are 5 or 6 of us all at similar levels, be great to have us all in the same race at the same time. Just worried how much fitness I will have lost by the time this infection buggers off and I'm back racing properly again. Hopefully not too much ... but we'll see.

Top Bottom