Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
We have a Stannah Stairlift .... apparently it's not a toy and I shouldn't treat it as such :whistle:

I don’t t think I would ever tire of using one- especially with my knee ^_^ ( just getting in before anyone else does)

JuhaL

Guru
Been watching the deer eat the ivy off the fences the last few days ... saved me the effort of removing it. Problem is, they eat anything I plant too :tongue:
Here is small deer population too. Place where i live is very peaceful so deer's sometimes find a shortcut to woods from our backyard. We have few chokeberry bushes, if there is any berries left they stop to eat the bushes empty.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Here is small deer population too. Place where i live is very peaceful so deer's sometimes find a shortcut to woods from our backyard. We have few chokeberry bushes, if there is any berries left they stop to eat the bushes empty.

Ah, we have a wolfdog. Don't think that would end well

Gary E

Veteran
Just received my Neo. At first I was really excited to get it early. Then I noticed that 3 of the 6 screws on the cassette side of the flywheel are mangled. Anyone had any experience returning one of these beasts to Wiggle?
IMG_2212.JPG
IMG_2214.JPG

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Just received my Neo. At first I was really excited to get it early. Then I noticed that 3 of the 6 screws on the cassette side of the flywheel are mangled. Anyone had any experience returning one of these beasts to Wiggle? View attachment 444461 View attachment 444462

Bit of a pain :thumbsdown:

I’ve not returned a neo but returned lots of stuff to wiggle without problem. In fact I’d say their customer service is up there for me in general. It looks like someone else has already returned that and wiggle haven’t spotted the damage.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Bit if a random one but anyone bought a large fire pit? I want one around 1m in diameter and not ornate. I prefer stuff like this when it’s recomended as I can’t find one local but don’t want one of the interwebz that turns out to be cr@p.

Top Bottom