Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
What kind of grass? Who cuts grass in the middle of winter? Is it a euphemism?

:biggrin:
Must of finished at 12, starts to get dark around 3.30.
:tongue:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Hand your membership badge back, the shame:tongue: .

Sorry boss - I'll try harder next time :training:

bugno

Rode the 3R race at 17.05 (CET) today (sky ride in new york). For some reason Zwift kept my trainer in ERG mode of some sorts. I simply could not go above 80-90% of FTP for more than a few seconds.

Not that I expected to win (I am normally in the heavy end of class C) but it was terribly annoying.

Anyway, if you face this issue here is the only way I could fix it afterwards (trial and error):
1) Shut down zwift
2) Open zwift and select a work out
3) Start the workout and turn off erg mode
4) Shut down zwift and start it again ... then it worked

The strange thing is - I was pushing a lot more than 80-90% of my ftp during the race (legs were screaming) but even at +100 rpm and the heaviest gear the watts would only spike up shortly ... and then go down again. Not sure why zwift would ever assume erg mode during a race.

No issue with the trainer (Elite Direto) or calibration. Just a SW bug.

bobinski

Legendary Member
You should be jealous, he's got a lawn big enough for a lawn mower :smile:

I have a lawn but it’s artificial. I am surrounded by established trees so too much shade to allow us to have a real grass lawn. Relaid grass lawn 3 times in 7 years so finally bit the bullet on lazilawn or whatever it’s called. So, no more mowing for me.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Rode the 3R race at 17.05 (CET) today (sky ride in new york). For some reason Zwift kept my trainer in ERG mode of some sorts. I simply could not go above 80-90% of FTP for more than a few seconds.

Not that I expected to win (I am normally in the heavy end of class C) but it was terribly annoying.

Anyway, if you face this issue here is the only way I could fix it afterwards (trial and error):
1) Shut down zwift
2) Open zwift and select a work out
3) Start the workout and turn off erg mode
4) Shut down zwift and start it again ... then it worked

The strange thing is - I was pushing a lot more than 80-90% of my ftp during the race (legs were screaming) but even at +100 rpm and the heaviest gear the watts would only spike up shortly ... and then go down again. Not sure why zwift would ever assume erg mode during a race.

No issue with the trainer (Elite Direto) or calibration. Just a SW bug.

How strange. Are you sure you were in fec?

bobinski

Legendary Member
@bobinski - that magic wondercureallailments thing better be as good as you say - got one coming on Wednesday - if I can’t run up stairs 3 at a time I will be livid ^_^

Stairs 3 at a time? At your age? Nah, forget it mate. Get that Stena installed:okay:

Hope all goes well tomorrow and she notices the lawn :thumbsup: you could always break the ice with the offer of a game of chess:biggrin:

Top Bottom