Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Go and eat some chocolate. Im feeling like a beached whale after Xmas dinner

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
2 days and counting buster

^_^

Don’t get your hopes up shrimpy! They haven’t sent me a desparch confirmation yet :thumbsdown:. Besides, you think I’m going to start racing the first day I get it? I haven’t forgotten the month it took you to play me at chess after you started practicing :biggrin:.

Shrimpy was supposed to be shirty :laugh:. Best auto correct ever?!

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
My knee feels a little sore this morning after yesterday’s Build me up workout. Anybody on this forum who knows anything about sore knees?

:reading:

:tongue:

342F7FF3-0DAA-41F7-8E47-2C804831D541.jpeg

The selection at the Berlin’s house. This is in addition to the chocolate.

It's not the chocolates I'm worried about

View attachment 443859

It's the 2.1kg of cheese :eek:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Speaking of weight..... when I checked yesterday I was 82kg, I didn't change Zwift yet though as I'm assuming I won't be that weight for long :tongue: This is still pretty positive though, given the amount of Xmas parties I've gone to and the amount of chocolates we've had in the house. Bodes well for the New Year if I can lose a kilo under these circumstances. Come on body ... let's get sub 80kg by the end of Jan :boxing:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Speaking of weight..... when I checked yesterday I was 82kg, I didn't change Zwift yet though as I'm assuming I won't be that weight for long :tongue: This is still pretty positive though, given the amount of Xmas parties I've gone to and the amount of chocolates we've had in the house. Bodes well for the New Year if I can lose a kilo under these circumstances. Come on body ... let's get sub 80kg by the end of Jan :boxing:
Won't be weighing myself till 1st January happy if I've lost 5lb,

Top Bottom