Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kipster

Guru
I just hoping the scales lie when I stand on them. I reckon I'll get to 76kg, I've been conditioning my body with crap for weeks now and managed to keep it at 74kg. I've actually only had breakfast and dinner today and they weren't larger than normal. A few choccys and just had a small bit of cake. Only been drinking tea and haven't touched the cheese yet. But another roast tomorrow, and party food for my youngests birthday. He's 18 so a visit to the pub calls, I'll be on cola.

Right, another cup of tea calls :okay:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Ive put on 7lb since Tenerife, i exoect a further 5 lbs for Xmas

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Is there a way to spot others(friends) on the map while in Zwift? Im not using the companion app. I thought blue dot indicated friend?

Breedon

Legendary Member
Its not that I don't want to . Its because I cant use it whilst racing, just dont have capacity to press a small screen.

I thought you could see friends as blue dot on map, am I wrong?
You can see it, but only just so not really informative I find.

JuhaL

Guru
I don't use companion either, same reason as Andy. I like to use more Garmin concurrently with Zwift because i want more detailed information sometimes what Zwift and Strava doesn't show, for example progress of Vo2max.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I dont need to know who the friend is, just to know I'm being caught or I'm catching upto a friend. Blue dot is good enough

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
It’s a while since I have been on but can’t you enlarge the map on the app so the blue dots are more visible?
Some of the zunr female riders used the new meet up function and i saw a screenshot from the app showing them nice and clearly

Top Bottom