Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Be interesting what your ftp numbers are on the Neo. I expect it will go up.....isn't the Neo easier on the watts compared to the kickr :whistle:

I think there is nothing in the top end trainers regards accuracy 1 or 2% at most. I just want a reliable unit for a number of years

bobinski

Legendary Member
Santa arrived early ^_^ .

Which shall I use Bob?:biggrin:

It'd better last longer :excl:
View attachment 443695

Andy, You got there in the end:okay:

TBF you have persevered with Wahoo. It seems like their QC has taken a hit.

Very few defective NEO2 units. Let’s hope yours is a keeper.

I set my NEO up yesterday and hope to do a no resistance spin today. I will look out for you as I trundle along at 50watts:laugh:

JuhaL

Guru
Have you seen GPLamas video about Giant's DD trainer?. Interesting solution, there is belt and chain drive both in a same package.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Andy, You got there in the end:okay:

TBF you have persevered with Wahoo. It seems like their QC has taken a hit.

Very few defective NEO2 units. Let’s hope yours is a keeper.

I set my NEO up yesterday and hope to do a no resistance spin today. I will look out for you as I trundle along at 50watts:laugh:
Take it easy Bob.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Looking to do the Raphael 4 horsemen on 30th Dec. Probably 2 o'clock ride. I see Dean is signed up to the 5 ride but that will be too late for me as I expect this to take a good 3 hours or more to complete. All 4 kom climbs, ending in the Alpe!!!
If more people are interested in doing the 2pm ride then I'll do that one, means I'll have to finish work early, oh well ^_^

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
dont worry - if he pushes it you will hear the scream in Finland

hes got a bad knee you know
merry christmas Bob - welcome back in advance
Andy - let us know how you get on
will wait and see how many are in 4 horsemen ride - would be a good comeback ride for the neobike if it arrives - just saying

Did 10 miles this morning and gave up. Any of those horsemen pulling a cart with room for a passenger?

bobinski

Legendary Member
Just like old times then :tongue:

:reading:

dont worry - if he pushes it you will hear the scream in Finland

hes got a bad knee you know
merry christmas Bob - welcome back in advance

Dogs will be set barking and howling!

Did 10 miles this morning and gave up. Any of those horsemen pulling a cart with room for a passenger?

Boys, he’s bluffing. Don’t believe it. Hit him hard when he brings his bike to Zwift :okay:

Top Bottom