Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
1491043247471.jpg
Just done the epic kom official zwift time is 26.31.3 and increased my ftp to 246
Photo as proof^_^

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Breedon, well done:okay:

Is there a Strava link so we can compare?

uclown2002

Guru
That one is not showing on my strava feed. There's mount Zwift first 6.4km which takes you to the first flat. Then there's the Epic kom but that still doesn't take you to the radio tower. Then from the castle to the radio tower (20.52 on NEO) Being a klutz I don't know how to link separately to each one. I may have a look on Zwift blog.
Scroll down to bottom of segments and show 'hidden efforts' or segments. Look out for all the zwiftblog verified ones as they are an exact match unlike others.

https://www.strava.com/activities/872339272/segments/21240264341 epic kom forward

https://www.strava.com/activities/872339272/ radio tower climb

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Scroll down to bottom of segments and show 'hidden efforts' or segments. Look out for all the zwiftblog verified ones as they are an exact match unlike others.

https://www.strava.com/activities/872339272/segments/21240264341 epic kom forward

https://www.strava.com/activities/872339272/ radio tower climb

Ahhhh...

Breedon, It is diff to read Strava clearly on my phone but i think I just pip you with a NEO ride of 26.16. I reckon we can both get under 25m and should try some time perhaps in a race or together. I don't think uclown has anything to worry about. :notworthy:

Although my radio tower climb isn't too shabby

Last edited:
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Knackered this afternoon. My gentle ride around Rutland turned into a slog for the last 5 miles, puncture which didn't seal too well and left me with a almost flat rear. Cycled pretty much stood up for last 5 miles:B)

si_c

Guru
Just requested to join the Strava group, as I didn't know it existed, not particularly interested in racing tbh, rather get on and do a workout, but would join the discord channel if it were open, tried the link before, but it had expired. Will probably be on for an hour or so later tonight,

bobinski

Legendary Member
Just requested to join the Strava group, as I didn't know it existed, not particularly interested in racing tbh, rather get on and do a workout, but would join the discord channel if it were open, tried the link before, but it had expired. Will probably be on for an hour or so later tonight,

Welcome:hello: Most of us don't race much to be honest- except with ourselves:rolleyes:. I really enjoy the social group rides. But we come from racing and bantering on the bkool forum so probably give the wrong impression. I will be doing the zsun social ride tomorrow pm if you want join. Details on the Zwift events page.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Knackered this afternoon. My gentle ride around Rutland turned into a slog for the last 5 miles, puncture which didn't seal too well and left me with a almost flat rear. Cycled pretty much stood up for last 5 miles:B)

Tubeless is great when it works but frustrating when it doesn't.
Brief internet wobbles interfered with Zwift today so I am resting and will do a hard ride in morning and. recovery zsun ride in afternoon.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Does this work? I set my link to never expire

https://discord.gg/pCVzXsC

Breedon

Legendary Member
@bobinski I'll have to get on the pc later as when using the strava app it doesn't show all the segments so will be back later :whistle:.
And will see you at the zsun social, was going for a PB on box hill tomorrow morning but remembered I'm at bloody work.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Welcome:hello: Most of us don't race much to be honest- except with ourselves:rolleyes:. I really enjoy the social group rides. But we come from racing and bantering on the bkool forum so probably give the wrong impression. I will be doing the zsun social ride tomorrow pm if you want join. Details on the Zwift events page.
ha ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I estimate I will need to average 450W to match Bob's pretzel sprint.

The reason for my time yesterday was i had a pesky Frenchman who kept passing me as we climbed. I went early with about 700 metres to the summit. I held a constant wattage, until he put in a burst and passed me, I came back at him by just upping the power, he cracked when I was running 400Watts this was in the last 150metres thereby a decent pretzel time. I could hold that power for a minute or so, whether it would give me enough speed to topple Bob I'm not sure. Next time I go up Watopia and feel fresh I will go for it.

Top Bottom