Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Strava cyclechat turbo club

bobinski

Legendary Member
Bob's kom doesn't count because he did his on Bkool trainer, with power boost.:tongue:

Carl can be forgiven because he doesn't yet have a proper PM

Actually my time isn't so shabby for a big fella

My best on NEO for epic kom is 19-22.
Or for mount Zwift 19-36.
And...sprint for the pretzel. I rest my case.:tongue:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Bob's kom doesn't count because he did his on Bkool trainer, with power boost.:tongue:

Carl can be forgiven because he doesn't yet have a proper PM

Actually my time isn't so shabby for a big fella
How do you see the comparisons? I can see monthly figures for everyone in the group but can't work out how to see specific kom or sprints etc. Cheers

Norry1

Legendary Member
Look at a Zwift Ride on Strava; Click on the segment you want to check: Look on the right hand side where it shows Top10 and a drop down box which shows a block chart and says All Time: Click on the box and near the bottom of the list are the clubs you belong to: Click on the club and it shows the segment leaderboard for that club

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
You've got to give it to Bob, begrudgingly,:hugs: he has some decent climb times. Where are you cyclechat lightweights, you should be challenging Bob, Ryan?

uclown2002

Guru
My best on NEO for epic kom is 19-22.
Or for mount Zwift 19-36.
And...sprint for the pretzel. I rest my case.:tongue:
@bobinski There are several epic kom segments of different lengths, so I'm not sure which one you refer to.
The Epic KOM Forward (ZwiftBlog Verified) is the one that is exact match and is 5.6m long.
Can you provide a link so we are on all on right track?

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Ahh, bless you Andy,
I know they will be smashed by others here , perhaps even Breedon ;) but I hope to better some of them too. And in the spirit of togetherness I can say that yours are not too shabby either Andy.

bobinski

Legendary Member
i am going to do a couple of light rides today to spin the legs. Left calf giving me some hassle. It clears i will try and do a fast mountain ride. Having to carry a heavy head on zwift today :smile:

bobinski

Legendary Member
@bobinski There are several epic kom segments of different lengths, so I'm not sure which one you refer to.
The Epic KOM Forward (ZwiftBlog Verified) is the one that is exact match and is 5.6m long.
Can you provide a link so we are on all on right track?

That one is not showing on my strava feed. There's mount Zwift first 6.4km which takes you to the first flat. Then there's the Epic kom but that still doesn't take you to the radio tower. Then from the castle to the radio tower (20.52 on NEO) Being a klutz I don't know how to link separately to each one. I may have a look on Zwift blog.

Last edited:
Top Bottom