Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

uclown2002

Guru
Exceeding seems normal in C & D. No experience in higher cats yet.

zwiftpower will DQ folks that significantly exceed limits, so I'm not sure what someone racing below their ability really gets out of it if they're going over on w/kg.

In the end, for me, this is much more about improving fitness over winning. So I may ride below my ability if doing so encourages me to work on a skill (like metering efforts). And I may ride above my ability as well if I'm trying to get a longer sustained effort.

Try the daily WBR races as it's not essential to categorise yourself before the event. They will automatically put you in correct category depending on performance.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm going to have ditch Zwift.:angry:

I went onto to do a recovery ride and ended up with PB up the mountain. :tongue:

Outdoor tomorrow around Rutland with MTB then club run Sunday.:sweat::crazy:
If there is a downside of Zwift this is it ... even when you go on for a pootle, there are so many other riders on there everything turns into a macho race :okay: love it :wahhey:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I'm going to have ditch Zwift.:angry:

I went onto to do a recovery ride and ended up with PB up the mountain. :tongue:

Outdoor tomorrow around Rutland with MTB then club run Sunday.:sweat::crazy:

:okay:

Nice HR data!

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I'll never threaten the lightweight riders up anything more than half a mile drag. So don't panic Dean :biggrin: .

A couple of minutes off my best time is satisfaction enough for me

Top Bottom