Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Update today so log on early to update:

Hey Zwifters, with the update today we add a much needed feature to Zwift - the Ride Report.

The ride report will show you the basic stats of your ride such as a map of the route you took, notable things that happened, who you rode with, who gave you a 'Ride On', and allow you to even befriend those riders directly from the notification. Additionally, for the data geeks who are interested in details, there is 2nd tab full of second by second ride data for power, cadence, and heart rate; as well as a 3rd tab which includes your 'critical power curve'.

I rode this morning and did not see any of this 'ride report'.

Edit - I just checked, looks like I rode before the update went live. I guess I will see it tomorrow morning.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Even if I was capable of this, don't tempt me to try it! I'm meant to be saving a bit for the Bkool race afterwards!
You know you'll end up doing it anyway :tongue: No way you're gong to be able to resist the sprint and blowing away the competition :biggrin: Pretend you're riding with @BILL S and think about those times he's jumped you in the final straight to steal your glory :reading:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
off topic but sunday looks like a brilliant day to be heading out in the real world - feel like adventuring out to normanton hills ! @Breedon is it as hilly as the name suggests ?

bobinski

Legendary Member
The update looks good.

I just want them to add that much requested feature-non draft-able ghosts so i can choose one form a previous ride and better my time.

BILL S

Guru
You know you'll end up doing it anyway :tongue: No way you're gong to be able to resist the sprint and blowing away the competition :biggrin: Pretend you're riding with @BILL S and think about those times he's jumped you in the final straight to steal your glory :reading:

Hahaha That hasn't happened very often. Maybe I've taken advantage occasionally and drafted Pauls ghost for the whole session then blasted past during the last half mile. ^_^

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Just got back from first club 7(well it's nearly 8) TT,. Less than ideal conditions with a block headwind for the outward leg. Same bike, kit, road helmet, shoes, one year older rider with same fitness thereabouts AND a new set of aero wheels.

Averaged an easy 0.5mph faster than last year.:hyper:

Given the short course has the larger portion of hills than the 10 course I could well shave 60 seconds off my PB

Anecdotal evidence, 60mm rims are more aero than Hunt all season disc wheels :biggrin:

Top Bottom