Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Think I'm 6:50 up Box. Possibly 335 watts but can't check at work.

Wow. Is that power meter or smart trainer?!? Awesome time.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I have never done an ftp test in zwift but as of weekend following a ride a pop up screen told me my new ftp was 238 i think and did i want to accept it and i said yes. You could do a 20m test in the workouts section.
Yes I saw a similar popup - I just wondered if there was anywhere that stored this figure in your profile or settings etc to refer back to? The fact that it asked if you want to update it does suggest it's in there somewhere, I just haven't found it! Not a big deal, I just wondered as I hadn't seen anything

uclown2002

Guru
Yes I saw a similar popup - I just wondered if there was anywhere that stored this figure in your profile or settings etc to refer back to? The fact that it asked if you want to update it does suggest it's in there somewhere, I just haven't found it! Not a big deal, I just wondered as I hadn't seen anything
It is in your settings>edit profile, with height, weight, sex etc

bobinski

Legendary Member
So need to improve my time 28 seconds at least to beat bob, challenge appected :tongue:

I will ride with you to keep you company before showing you a clean air of speed play cleats:tongue:

Top Bottom