Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
if everyone adds themselves to the strava bkool cyclechat group it makes it easier for us to compare.

I was just looking and realise that later this year i go into the 55 plus age group:cry:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Here's the BKOOL CC list
Athlete
Time
1 Ryan Lawman 7:19 19.8mi/h
2 robert dynowski 9:31 15.2mi/h
3 paul bridgman 9:38 15.0mi/h
4 Rick Brown 9:51 14.7mi/h
5 lee marshall 10:26 13.9mi/h
6 Dean Hallam 10:29 13.8mi/h
7 Paul Tatam 10:43 13.5mi/h
8 Runar Aas 11:30 12.6mi/h
9 Carlo de Gregorio 11:54 12.2mi/h
10 Ash Milligan 12:38 11.5mi/h

I am pretty sure i can get under 9min because it was a solo effort and i have dropped a few kilo's since i did that if i can generate the same power. Perhaps we should all race up box hill together?

No Whorty in the listing?!? ;)

Last night i did a 13:08 (11 mph) followed by a 13:52 (14.4 mph)

I reckon I could knock a minute, may be a smidge more, off that if I gave it my all and didn't need to keep something back for the rest of a race.

Whorty

Ive just changed the name to Cyclechat Turbo Club to cater for the growing platforms
Just requested to join :biggrin:

RickB

professional procrastinator
..... I never really managed to settle in with a group at all, except for a very short time a couple of times despite the number of riders in the race! It would help if they could have races where only those in the race were on screen......

there was an interview withteh main man in Zwift recently where he said that the racing element is something they want to keep on developing - it mentioned that one of the features would be that you would only see those in your event on screen. That would make a big difference as at the minute I enjoy the racing but never have a clue where I'm at!! :biggrin: :crazy:

bridgy

Legendary Member
there was an interview withteh main man in Zwift recently where he said that the racing element is something they want to keep on developing - it mentioned that one of the features would be that you would only see those in your event on screen. That would make a big difference as at the minute I enjoy the racing but never have a clue where I'm at!! :biggrin: :crazy:
Exactly! Glad it's not just me!

Whorty

I quite like having others around. I got dropped last night by my group and I sneakily used two none racers to draft me back to the group :whistle: Saved my skin they did :laugh:

Top Bottom