Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
It may have reset itself I guess? It used to show I don’t actually use the app. Maybe I should...

That’s interesting. I don’t normally use it anyway but I didn’t realise it could have a negative effect.

like I said I only noticed the option had gone while trying to work out why my pm won’t pair.

on a side note but regarding the app. Anyone done firmware updates for the neo? I’ve never looked to see if there are any I need to do.
I've never done an update on my Neo 1 apart from when I first set it up - I assumed it would tell me if needed!

When I first tried to turn off the road feel setting I thought I had to do it in the Tacx Utility app , so i did this and it made no difference. I later realised it was on the Zwift settings (which you're not currently seeing for some reason) and switching it off there instead did work. So I'm not sure whether changing the setting for this on the app will help you - worth a try though I guess.

Well Well Well, it appears after tuesdays ride Kickr no 3 was making a funny drone noise, and yes wahoo support confirms it needs replacing AGAIN! shall i get a refund now instead and get a Neo?????

Del C

Veteran
Well Well Well, it appears after tuesdays ride Kickr no 3 was making a funny drone noise, and yes wahoo support confirms it needs replacing AGAIN! shall i get a refund now instead and get a Neo?????
That's probably down to the huge power we were putting out in our 2 man time trial on Tuesday :laugh:

My Neo was ok at the end of the race!

Del C

Veteran
I wouldn't be too bothered Tommy. Its a feature which had its novel new feel, but after a few races, it actually slows you down compared to other set-ups. I found when I hit cobbles my effort had to be upped, cadence dropped due to extra resistance, all for vibration through the saddle
I've left road feel on, but have often had the same feeling that I'm having to work just a little harder on cobbles and dirt roads.

Never been quite sure if its so, or if I'm imagining it. Maybe I'll switch it off tonight and see what it does.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I've left road feel on, but have often had the same feeling that I'm having to work just a little harder on cobbles and dirt roads.

Never been quite sure if its so, or if I'm imagining it. Maybe I'll switch it off tonight and see what it does.
I never have road feel on , pay a lot of money to get one of the smoothest machines then set it up like the bearings have gone 🤪 we are an odd bunch

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
:bravo:Reminder: Re-run of Stage 1 meet-up race on Road to Ruins course is at 6pm UK time tonight. See you there if you can make it....
Just checking...are we going eyeballs out from the start of the meet up, or are we trialling the neutralised rolling start to the banner?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I hope to join later. I am in the middle of a training plan though so will start fastish and then likely to ride at 75% ftp ( my scheduled ride today) so about 180w. Hope that’s ok Judge WHORTY 😁
I'd rather you start a little slower so I can sit on your wheel and get a free ride. Can you not do 75% FTP from the off ^_^

bridgy

Legendary Member
Just checking...are we going eyeballs out from the start of the meet up, or are we trialling the neutralised rolling start to the banner?
I will try a rolling start to banner in a future race but tonight we'll go full pelt from the off because that's what we did on Tuesday so only fair to do the same.

Obviously whether we go full gas before the banner or not is up to us, but if one person does it tends to be catching!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I will try a rolling start to banner in a future race but tonight we'll go full pelt from the off because that's what we did on Tuesday so only fair to do the same.

Obviously whether we go full gas before the banner or not is up to us, but if one person does it tends to be catching!
I'll wait to see what my marks do :whistle: I'm gonna need some wheels to suck to get a semi-decent time tonight.

Top Bottom