Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
most disappointing ! time says 49.31 - couldnt have gave it much more - thats gonna take some clawing back :sad:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
The start couldn’t of helped you berty. Must admit I didn’t mind it at all. I like the rolling in general. And especially tonight I guess the emphasis was on the guys who hasn’t already put up a time to push on.

anyways... good race everyone

bridgy

Legendary Member
The start couldn’t of helped you berty. Must admit I didn’t mind it at all. I like the rolling in general. And especially tonight I guess the emphasis was on the guys who hasn’t already put up a time to push on.

anyways... good race everyone
What happened at the start? Honestly can't remember

Del C

Veteran
Well that was interesting.

Tried a different approach tonight as I was happy with my 48.48 on Tuesday.

Went out hard and stayed with the front group until the start of the climb to the bridge. I kept working hard all the way but my time tonight was 53.22.

Tuesday I rode the whole race with @Brendan Parker and the two of us became 5 for the last few miles all the way to the line.

I guess that shows the power of the draft as I'm sure I worked harder overall tonight.

My apologies to @IrishAl and @bobinski for not replying to your messages. I was too busy scraping my lungs off my handlebars at the time!

It was slightly amusing when @IrishAl was waiting for me to form a two. By the time I caught you I didn't really have enough to contribute anything!

mjd1988

Guru
League time; 47 hours...I'll check later after I eat

Stank the place out there, not sure what was wrong with me, heart rate was all over the place so think I need to eat or just wrecked myself at the start.
Had to get up after 15 mins to plug my laptop in which didn't help. @Whorty kindly towed me a few km after that but I was dead weight. Onwards and upwards!

@IrishAl well done for catching the group at the start

<Tommy>

What happened at the start? Honestly can't remember

It felt like it was way slower than tuesdays start. That could just be perception but I didn’t get the impression anyone out their foot on the gas. And from where I was it looked like berty crossed the start line quite ahead of everyone else

<Tommy>

I didn't ride tonight as I wasn't feeling well heart was racing even watching TV and feeling sick did a small ride in London before to see how I felt but felt even worse after
Feeling exhausted now :tired:

hope you feel better tomorrow mate

LBHIFI

Veteran
It felt like it was way slower than tuesdays start. That could just be perception but I didn’t get the impression anyone out their foot on the gas. And from where I was it looked like berty crossed the start line quite ahead of everyone else
I avg. the same watts as Tuesday, even though I took it easy after you dropped me.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Its going to be next month before I have any semblance of mustering a decent performance. My HR is still way too high for the lowly Watts I'm currently training at

<Tommy>

I avg. the same watts as Tuesday, even though I took it easy after you dropped me.

I have a feeling my power was higher than Tuesday even though I think my time was slower. I thought I’d be dropped first tonight because I felt bad at the start. But I got something from somewhere in the second half.

could someone put up a link to the segment please.

Top Bottom