True Facts About Chris Rea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Chris Rea and Bill Oddie actually designed the game Jenga together but they failed to patent it. Chris is relaxed about it, in an easy come easy go way. Bill is incredibly bitter and believes that his idea was stolen and has been known to spend three hours explaining to terrified strangers how unfair it is.

slow horse

Yeah right
My friend gets overstimulated at such gatherings.

I was in another town today and Chris Rea got on the same bus. He pushed a pensioner out of the way to grab a seat, after kicking her guide dog. I know we all have our bad days, but this was beyond the pale. I think few people have seen this side of him. He had to pay off a young man making a video of the incident to keep it from going viral.

lazybloke

Priest of the cult of Chris Rea
Chris Rea was present at the assassination of JFK.

He was on the grassy knoll.

That must be true, I've read it before.
1727268077945.png

stephec

Squire
I recognised Chris Rea in a Sex Addicts Anonymous meeting where I was taking notes for a friend who couldn't make it.

Dictation?

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Henry the 8th did not, as believed, have an unfortunate habit of chopping his wives heads off.

On the contrary. Rampant history buff, Chris Rea, used the TURDIS during his early ownership of rhe vehicle, to visit England during Henry's reign.

During two visits his inexperienced calibration of the Auberge Field caused the heads to fall off Anne Boleyn and Catheryn "Frankie" Howard.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Chris did in fact join Henry’s royal court for 6 months. But Henry didn’t realise Chris was heading back to the 24th century each night and only heading back to the court once a month arriving the next morning. The length of Chris’ goatee changing each day, caused no end of court gossip.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
The Elizabethan character, Edmund Blackadder II, was based upon historic sightings of Chris Rea which were recorded by William Shakespeare, a leading authority on mysterious apparition.

Reactions: DRM
Top Bottom