True Facts About Chris Rea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Chris Rea used to believe that the earth was flat. However his views have since moved on and he now believes that the surface of the earth is the inside of a sphere.

Last edited:

slow horse

Chris Rea was just now at the door asking if I would like to know more about our lord and saviour. I said sure. I think nobody had ever agreed before, because he then got flustered and tried to flee. I ran after him and tackled him, insisting that I would like to know more. Eventually I grew tired of his blubbering and let him go.

stephec

Squire
Many years ago when Chuck Norris was on a promotional tour of the UK he refused to visit the north east for fear of bumping into Chris.

Thankfully for Chuck everyone swallowed the old, 'no time due to other commitments,' excuse.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Chris just before he left the decks of the Titanic. He had a concert to go to, and decided to leave a day or two before it was due to dock.

IMG_0969.jpeg

lazybloke

Priest of the cult of Chris Rea
Chris just before he left the decks of the Titanic. He had a concert to go to, and decided to leave a day or two before it was due to dock.

View attachment 746773

Years from now, scholars will ponder the greatest mysteries of Chris Rea: Why did he align his loo seat so he could sit with one foot down the pan?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Chris Rea used to be a model in the Shopper's World catalogue. In an interview with The New Statesman he admitted "Yeah, I was Smiling Man With Garden Equipment and Outdoor Shoes man." He refused to comment on whether he was Underpants Man.

DRM

Guru
Chris Rea used to be a model in the Shopper's World catalogue. In an interview with The New Statesman he admitted "Yeah, I was Smiling Man With Garden Equipment and Outdoor Shoes man." He refused to comment on whether he was Underpants Man.

And this is where he honed his modelling skills to eventually become ASSOS man, for the Swiss cycling kit brand

Top Bottom