True Facts About Chris Rea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
On a recent holiday to Cornwall, Chris Rea tried paddleboarding for the first time. Unfortunately, he connected the pump nozzle to the wrong orifice and hasn't been feeling well since.

Chris Rea just won the jet boat race in the Dartmouth Regatta. He was later DQd because he wasn't in a boat

grldtnr

Über Member
I had a text message , from Chris Rea, he thinks this thread is getting Preposterous,with all of what has been said about him.
He didn't seem happy at all, maybe because I blocked him as a scammer, which is only partially true, but then the same can be said of this thread.
Bob Mortimer says 'its all a lie!' ,now we all know how he has a surreal relationship to the truth.
What I want to know is how did Chris get my number, did Bob Mortimer give it to him?

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Hidden away in the secret vaults of the Vatican…

In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be Chris Rea"; and there was Chris Rea...

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Chris Rea is partial to tinned Frankfurters. He keeps a box of tins under the bed so he has easy access to a comforting snack if he wakes up from a bad dream.

Gwylan

Veteran
Hidden away in the secret vaults of the Vatican…

In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be Chris Rea"; and there was Chris Rea...

That's in the Apocrypha? Not many copies available.

Top Bottom