The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I’ll maybe make a start on the car. It’s better washing it before the sun hits it. I find it dries better without streaks.

I have a new washing thing. It's from greenworks. A bucket, and pipes and brushes that is battery driven. I've had it for 2 years and haven't used it yet. Maybe I should give it a whirl. :laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I have a new washing thing. It's from greenworks. A bucket, and pipes and brushes that is battery driven. I've had it for 2 years and haven't used it yet. Maybe I should give it a whirl. :laugh:

I’ve done it. Quick hoover and wash. I’m not as fussy as I was many years ago. It was starting to get very warm anyway.

I’ve left the door open which is something I can’t do with Molly in the house so there’s a breeze coming in. She’s such a nervous little thing I’m not convinced she would actually venture out anyway, but I would never risk it.

classic33

Leg End Member
Our lot don't go back until 2nd or 3rd of September I think.

Just checked. 2nd September.
That'll mean there's a Friday the 13th next month!

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
Just browsing Amazon as you do and I have found a Yam pounding machine. A. What the hell is that and B. Why on earth would anyone want to pay £399 for one.

Have you never pounded your own yams? To be fair, it does do casava, plantains, cocoyam (???), potatoes and other African foods as well so it's multi purpose.

Last edited:
Top Bottom