The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Cooooeee. 13 deg here abd overcast. But it's not supposed to rain so that's a plus.

Stay safe preps :hello:

PaulSB

Squire
Good day. Clear blue skies and a very pleasant cool morning. Hope it stays like this.

@numbnuts @Dave7 sorry to read more of your medical difficulties. Good luck and keep us informed.

I had a good evening in Stockport yesterday. 6 - 1 to Rovers. It rained incessantly. August and the rain was like a November night.

Today? It's going to be bitty. I have a lot of bits that need doing. I'm off now but will probably be back in a bit, you know in between doing bits.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Sheet and coverless duvet washed and out on the line. They will be dry in a few hours on a day like this.

I might give the car a quick wash and hoover after I drop Molly off and have breakfast. It goes in for its first MOT and an oil and filter change tomorrow. It’s turned out an expensive month.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Sheet and coverless duvet washed and out on the line. They will be dry in a few hours on a day like this.

I might give the car a quick wash and hoover after I drop Molly off and have breakfast. It goes in for its first MOT and an oil and filter change tomorrow. It’s turned out an expensive month.

And you still have two weeks to go.

PaulSB

Squire
I've been finishing my coffee and perusing T shirts. I offer no comment 🤣 Now I really must get on

1000015005.jpg

1000015003.jpg

1000015007.jpg

1000015011.jpg

1000015009.jpg

Top Bottom