The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just had the vet on the phone. Molly is under anaesthetic now and they have discovered she needs 3 teeth out rather than one. :sad: £585. I think that will be half the molars gone now.
That is not cheap.
Will she trust you again afterwards?

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Swept the chimney, fitted a new stainless steel anti-downdraught chimney cowl too. £100 worth - the last one was aluminium and 'rotted' once we started using smokeless fuel instead of coal. Smokeless produces very corrosive emissions apparently! Bizzarre!

Was going to the pub but decided to stay in as it is lovely on our balcony in the sun.

Bought a selection of cheeses, grapes and dates plus some posh plonk for lunch - much better value than a pub lunch!

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Much 'Otter 'ere.... :smile:

IMG_20240814_130751617_HDR.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Swept the chimney, fitted a new stainless steel anti-downdraught chimney cowl too. £100 worth - the last one was aluminium and 'rotted' once we started using smokeless fuel instead of coal. Smokeless produces very corrosive emissions apparently! Bizzarre!

Was going to the pub but decided to stay in as it is lovely on our balcony in the sun.

Bought a selection of cheeses, grapes and dates plus some posh plonk for lunch - much better value than a pub lunch!

Mr WD did the chimney last week. So we are ready for the winter.

Top Bottom