The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I am starting the initial countdown to launching my butt off of my office chair and up the stairs to bed. It has been a bad diet day, no exercise due to my back still being painful, and most of the rock cakes and flapjack I made yesterday have been consumed.

Drago

Legendary Member
What have you been doing to make it hurt, not sitting down resting it I bet.

Guilty as charged :sad:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. I was up early as usual. Walked for a few miles then turned and jogged back home. Sweating buckets as usual so off for a nice soak now.

PaulSB

Squire
Hello. Bright and sunny, going to be a beautiful day. I managed to sleep for another 2½ hours and feel better for it. The knee was very swollen yesterday but seems calmer today.

Shortly I will tidy round, do the ironing and get the place ship shape....ish. I'll bob up to the allotment and see if there are things I can realistically do.

Mrs P has invited friends round tonight. We'll all order in curry, chat and will play a game!! I don't enjoy the game bit! The idea is everyone sends me their order, I coordinate and place the full order.

This afternoon will be spent on WhatsApp herding cats,...........and curry orders!! 🤣

Last edited:
Top Bottom