The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Halfway home, stopped for a coffee.

Chief Broom

Veteran
Hi folks :okay: a lovely day for a spin, sunny and a light sou-westerly. Went over to Lairg via a hilly route and then 10 miles of A road, approx 54 miles there and back. I still worry about having a major mechanical :rolleyes: as thats a long walk home!
My mirror had another function today, some of the A road was rough as a badgers...but because i could see everything behind me i could safely steer all over the road to avoid the worse, though occasionally i had to keep in when a car loomed and rattle n bounce over the carpy road surface. Surprisingly few bikes out today, saw about 3 at Lairg and not one on my route! Gotta grab these sunny days when you can :okay:

*Best wishes and good luck to numbnuts, Dave7, PaulSB and anyone else with health issues :okay:

Last edited:
Tell him "That woman up the street" might visit, if he does behave.

a) I think she like it better when he doesn;t behave
and
b) I think that conversation needs to be kept locked up in "that thread" and not allowed to escape into places where innocent minds might stumble over it!!!!

but mostly - best wished Dave - if you are still listening
think of you and hoping for netter new on Monday

classic33

Leg End Member
a) I think she like it better when he doesn;t behave
and
b) I think that conversation needs to be kept locked up in "that thread" and not allowed to escape into places where innocent minds might stumble over it!!!!

but mostly - best wished Dave - if you are still listening
think of you and hoping for netter new on Monday
The alternative is me paying him a visit!

If you were Dave, who would you prefer?

Top Bottom