The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
When I lived in Birmingham, the kids and I would hide behind the sofa and pretend no one was home when the Mormons were around :laugh:

I think the kids of Brum had got the Mormons mixed up with Savile.

I live on coffee. We have fresh coffee and jars. I like L'Oréal coffee.

I hate tea. xx(

prefer coffee most of the time - but I have been getting tired a lot recently so I have been cutting down on the caffeine after lunch

so only tea - and then only "funny tea" (rooy something or other) - in the evening

I have noticed that the number of decent instant coffee types in Tesco has reduced a lot - and they are on "special offer" much less

still have coffee in the morning
I stopped having ground coffee some time ago because I made it quite strong and I was drink far too much of it

I do like decent coffee when I get a chance - just seldom get it out and certainly not in Costa or STarbucks
IMO anyway

Gunk

Guru
I love coffee, invested in this about a year ago, makes fantastic coffee.

image.jpg

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
Even the England summarisers agreed it wasn’t a penalty.Although Kanes act of being hit by a 20ton truck deserved actor of the year award
As a true, dyed in the wool , 100% Celt and Gael, I will watch the football final fervently hoping that england will have the s**t kicked out of them by the opposition ( I don't even know who they are playing ! ) and lose by an embarrassing score line . For the past 4 days I am looking after my missus who has come down with a really bad case of covid and my son ( who passed it to her) is also in the house and totally washed out, he came home when really weak ( FFS !) . Neither are eating anything. Both are as weak as kittens. I have windows and back doors open to protect myself . P.S. Drago don't be littering the countryside with leaflets

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm not allowed to drink at all. My liver is a hand grenade with the pin pulled.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Luck you 😀 Since my stern talking to from my doctor, I am down to only having a drink three days a week to give my liver more recovery time 😂

I'm off the ale from Sunday to Thursday inclusive, only having a couple of ales on a Friday and Saturday. I was drinking too much, and like you got a mild telling off from the quack about my weight and blood pressure.

Top Bottom