The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I am still in bed, thinking about rising.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
MrsP is off to her friend in Shropshire for a couple of days. It's her birthday and the girls are getting together for the weekend.
Leaving me with the dog and the three moggies. I'm sure I can get some cycling in, as well as watching the Tour, and there is some minor football match on Sunday evening.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
A long lie for me too. I’m trying to stay in bed a bit longer as I don’t feel I get enough sleep.

A decent day for us. Dry and bright with possibly 18 or 19 degrees by afternoon. That’s warm enough for me.

My noisy neighbours on one side have had to relocate due to work so are currently in the process of moving to alternative accommodation and are going to rent their house out. They haven’t been there the last couple of days and the peace and quiet has been amazing. I just hope whoever eventually rents is reasonably quiet.

Good morning all, light cloud/hazy sunshine here, set to reach 17° this afternoon, scorchio !

Good morning all.
MrsP is off to her friend in Shropshire for a couple of days. It's her birthday and the girls are getting together for the weekend.
Leaving me with the dog and the three moggies. I'm sure I can get some cycling in, as well as watching the Tour, and there is some minor football match on Sunday evening.

Now that is what I call planning!

classic33

Leg End Member
It took a lot of thinking about, I am now up, shaved, showered, pledged and breakfasted, on top of that UPS have just dropped a parcel off for me nice and early. The sun is shining and life is as good as can be expected.
Should UPS have dropped a parcel off to you?

I'd rest awhile, too much thinking early in the day has been proven to make you tired earlier in the evening.

Top Bottom