The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Squire
Last thought. I have religiously used the C-19 Covid Symptoms app every day to report my lack of symptoms. I feel it a tiny but important contribution. Anyone else using it?

All I ever get is to report "I've never had a test" and "I feel physically normal." On Fridays it gets quite exciting when they ask if I've been out and do I wear a mask?

I gather women get slightly different questions. Girls??

I've a friend who's had two tests. Both negative. She says it's pretty unpleasant. Her first was self-administered and made her gag. The second was assisted. Apparently it involves pushing a cotton bud as far up one's nose as possible and twirling it round for 10 seconds. xx(xx(

D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: Good morning folks.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

When we arrived on this site near Wells, MrsD said 'Ooh - I do hope we hear some Owls tonight'.
Well, she got her wish.
At about 2.30 this morning a Tawny Owl landed in the tree immediately behind us and proceeded to 'Toowit toowoo' very loudly for about an hour. :wacko:
Bleddy thing! :boxing:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all, I do not like dark mornings.

Dave7, hope you are feeling better.
Thanks.
Got back to bed about 0530 and had a nice sleep. Bit of a headache but feeling much better ^_^

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all, dull and grey but at least the wind has abated.

Absolute cracker of a Tour stage yesterday, the finish of Tirreno’s stage was a bit of a belter too :smile:
Re TdF I have mixed feelings when an individual leads for so long then gets taken right at the end......a)I feel sorry for him b) hats off to the winner who timed it so well.

Top Bottom