The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I've had to stop using my phone to look at cycle chat now as the backspace button won't work. If you use it the keyboard disappears altogether. Most annoying. Things work fine on my Galaxy tab A though.:wacko:
My phone started doing the exact same thing the other day and is still doing it.
The backspace button and the return button make the keyboard disappear every time they are used. Damned frustrating!
Only seems to happen when using the Cycle Chat forum. :wacko:

screenman

Legendary Member
My phone started doing the exact same thing the other day and is still doing it.
The backspace button and the return button make the keyboard disappear every time they are used. Damned frustrating!
Only seems to happen when using the Cycle Chat forum. :wacko:

Turn the phone upside down whilst standing on your left leg naked in the middle of a busy shopping centre, did not work for me but wortth a try.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Same happens with my 'phone. I thought I had a problem with the keypad.
There's a thread about it on Site Support.
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/text-editor-behaviour.266313/

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I see Millets have got a good sale on at the moment. I was looking at their Brasher walking shoes, but unfortunately they only go up to a size 12, and I take a 13. So I've ordered a pair of Mammuts from somewhere else. I did order a fleece from Millets though.
I've had 2 pairs of Brasher 'Country Roamer' leather walking shoes over the part 4 years. Most comfortable shoes I've ever had. :okay:

Top Bottom