The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Vialli was some player. A firm favourite of mine from that era.

Vialli is my favourite all time Chelsea player. During a game he just never gave up. His passion for the game and passion for the club and the fans was magical. I was genuinely choked when he died.
Pat Nevin and Zola are both up there as my all time Chelsea greats, but Vialli tops them for me.

AndyRM

XOXO
I don't know this guy but what a fantastic effort

Rovers fan cycling to every away game

Love stuff like that. I'm assuming someone's worked out the distance he'll be covering? It's quite a popular thing for Newcastle as their away fans invariably have the furthest distance to travel over a season.

AndyRM

XOXO
Vialli is my favourite all time Chelsea player. During a game he just never gave up. His passion for the game and passion for the club and the fans was magical. I was genuinely choked when he died.
Pat Nevin and Zola are both up there as my all time Chelsea greats, but Vialli tops them for me.

Nevin would be mine for obvious reasons, but Zola is up there for sure too. All three of them brilliant players.

T4tomo

Legendary Member

I'm not a lover of Chelsea, I'd have to go with Ben Roberts, for obvious reasons, who now in a bizarre twist of happenstance is their current GK coach.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/ckgw1grdppzo

1723731895904.png

He'll..um... learn from that. :okay:

AndyRM

XOXO
Through 1 - 0 on the night, 3 - 2 on aggregate. Despite his best efforts the ref didn't manage to book our entire team, though he did succeed in awarding an indirect free kick for absolutely nothing which was very weird.

Slick

Guru
Through 1 - 0 on the night, 3 - 2 on aggregate. Despite his best efforts the ref didn't manage to book our entire team, though he did succeed in awarding an indirect free kick for absolutely nothing which was very weird.

Nice. :thumbsup:

AndyRM

XOXO
Copenhagen await. I know nothing about Banik so don't know if they'd have been an "easier" game, but I have Copenhagen definitely feels like the tougher opponent based on what I've seen of them.

T4tomo

Legendary Member

Awesome, I heard the result this morning :okay:

Copenhagen await. I know nothing about Banik so don't know if they'd have been an "easier" game, but I have Copenhagen definitely feels like the tougher opponent based on what I've seen of them.
Banik were Boro's first UEFA cup opponents in 2004. They had a loud and lively support.
Your Scandi odyssey continues... the beer would have been cheaper in Czechia.

Top Bottom