The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Squire
The one we've just put out on our third kit is way, way better.

https://kilmarnockfc.co.uk/news/new-third-kit-unveiled-in-nod-to-125-years-of-rugby-park/

I hate the "limited" bit, but otherwise that's a thing of beauty.

Yes, that's very nice. I agree with you on "limited" and very much like "the." As THE Kilmarnock Football Club. Very cool.

AndyRM

XOXO
Yes, that's very nice. I agree with you on "limited" and very much like "the." As THE Kilmarnock Football Club. Very cool.

This is the crest in the wild, from my 97/98 kit which still somehow fits me. It must have been like a tent on me back then!

IMG_20240808_171406.jpg

Chislenko

Veteran
Just looked at Saturday's fixtures, all the championship games at 12.30. All the League One games at 17.30.

What happened to 3 pm kick offs?

PaulSB

Squire
Just looked at Saturday's fixtures, all the championship games at 12.30. All the League One games at 17.30.

What happened to 3 pm kick offs?

I only spotted this on Wednesday. Every game in the Championship, League One and Two is being televised under on Sky Sports +. The EFL have a new deal for £950m which includes selling all fans down the river and football's soul to the devil**

Championship KO 12.30
League One KO 15.00
League Two KO 17.30

** actually this is a revaluation of the price on football's soul. It was sold 30+ years ago. I'm proud to say I have never allowed Sky TV into our household and never will.

Chislenko

Veteran
I only spotted this on Wednesday. Every game in the Championship, League One and Two is being televised under on Sky Sports +. The EFL have a new deal for £950m which includes selling all fans down the river and football's soul to the devil**

Championship KO 12.30
League One KO 15.00
League Two KO 17.30

** actually this is a revaluation of the price on football's soul. It was sold 30+ years ago. I'm proud to say I have never allowed Sky TV into our household and never will.

Depressing isn't it. There just doesn't appear to be any consideration for away fans anymore.

For example in the championship a Sunderland / Middlesbrough fan having to get to Plymouth for 12.30 and obviously vice versa.

Or lower down a Carlisle fan leaving Gillingham after a 17.30 game.

PaulSB

Squire
Depressing isn't it. There just doesn't appear to be any consideration for away fans anymore.

For example in the championship a Sunderland / Middlesbrough fan having to get to Plymouth for 12.30 and obviously vice versa.

Or lower down a Carlisle fan leaving Gillingham after a 17.30 game.

Yep. The authorities lost interest in the fans decades ago, safe in the knowledge some, by no means all, would suck it up.

I was amused to see Luton v Burnley has been picked as the big Championship game of the weekend.

Mike_P

Guru

Championship KO 12.30
League One KO 15.00
League Two KO 17.30

League One is 17.30, League Two 15.00

T4tomo

Legendary Member

Championship KO 12.30
League One KO 15.00
League Two KO 17.30

No.

3 championship games are televised each Saturday with 12.30 pm kick offs. The rest of the Saturday games are at 3pm. there is also a Friday and Sunday televised game

Tomorrow all kickoff at 12.30 to avoid clash with community shield and all are televised

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
Is the "limited" a nod to their attacking threat?
😉

Three goals in our last two home games isn't bad for us! Problem we've got is our defence doesn't look like it's played together before and we still have an unfortunate knack of totally bypassing our midfield.

What's most annoying is McCrorie booting the ball long and to the right every. Single. Time. He's obviously been told to do it and I cannot fathom why.

Top Bottom